Our Revision Policy
At Royal Assignment Help, we care about your satisfaction. If you ever think our work does not meet your expectations and that the documentation is not adapted according to the subject, you can always request a free version
- Each written work will be checked by the editor for compliance with the primary requirements for design and content.
- All work is subject to mandatory verification in the Anti-Plagiarism system. We do not resell work from closed databases but write the work from scratch.
- All revisions are provided free of charge unless the customer has not indicated the necessary requirements before starting work.
- Free assignment revisions in writing do not include:
- Revisions associated with a change in the original topic of work;
- Revisions related to changes in the approved work plan;
- Revisions associated with the use of sources and materials in the work, as well as the emergence of significant requirements not mentioned during ordering;
- Revisions associated with a change in design, if the requirements for design were not specified when ordering;
- Revisions related to a significant change in the volume of work.
All these revisions will be made to the finished work only at an additional cost. When placing an order, specify as much as possible all the requirements for the execution of the work.
We will review your article if all of the following conditions are met:
- You can request a revision within 7 days of order approval.
- You must read the Revision Policy on the website page to begin the editing process.
- You cannot change the original description of the paper content.
- For 24-hour orders, the revision will take from 8 to 12 hours after the request for verification.
- For orders with a delay of 48 hours, the change will be completed within 24 hours of the request for change. Do not hesitate to contact us!